Huh. That last post was my 500th, and somehow I missed it.
Well, then, fine. My 501st will celebrate that bizarre milestone (500??) and also Paul Simon’s 72nd birthday. (72??) Mr. Simon’s music is one of the few things I can absolutely rely on to make me feel better. When they ask that question “which celebrity would you want to hang out with?”, he’s the only one I can ever think of. Be happy you’re not in the room right now, because I am singing along.
I adore Paul Simon; I adore this concert because it, the Born at the Right Time concert in Central Park, was on my birthday. (On HBO, for me.)
- Morning Mixtape: Happy birthday, Paul Simon (newsmanone.wordpress.com)
- Flashback: Paul Simon Guests on ‘The Muppet Show’ (rollingstone.com)
- Paul Simon (commuteresources101.wordpress.com)
- Paul Simon to release new compilation (liveforvinyl.wordpress.com)
- Paul Simon – 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover + lyrics (by… (seattle-gadgets.tumblr.com)